Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Blog Post 006 | September 18 2013 | "The Story of An Hour"

(My apologies for both the tardiness of this post, as well as its content :P
-Josh)



04/10/2013

Spring has sprung! Doing some cleaning. Enjoying watching the flowers begin to bud from the windows.

04/11/2013

Josephine keeps asking me what's got me so stirred up. Omg. I'm fine, I'm just tired of being cooped up -_-. Still too chilly to enjoy the weather.

04/14/2013

Brently late home from work again. Scolded me for asking too many questions. What's the deal with that?

04/20/2013

Spent a beautiful day out in the garden! Now this is what I had in mind for this year: new life, growth, and achieving my dreams!

Feeling: Hopeful

04/22/2013

Rain, rain, rain. I thought the weather was supposed to stay nice?

04/23/2013

Richards came by and spent time in the den with Brently. Those boys can get so into their little stories and games. Frankly I was a little relieved to have some time away from my husband's watchful eye. Not that I'm complaining, of course.

04/25/2013

Brently has left for business and is expected to be gone for a week or longer. I'll use this as a chance to continue spring cleaning and let the house air out.

If anyone wants to know, here's the guide I'm using to help me figure out the best way to spring clean: http://housekeeping.about.com/cs/cleaning101/a/springclnngguid.htm

04/26/2013

People are shuffling around downstairs and acting really weird. Not sure what to make of this. Feeling suspicious.







04/26/2013

OMG! Apparently there was some kind of train accident! Richards tells me that my husband was killed. Feeling...free, free, free!

04/26/2013

Brently just walked in the door. WTF. I don't even know what to thi-


No comments:

Post a Comment